Welcome to Reigate Priory Athletic Club, the home for runners of all abilities and ages in the Reigate, Redhill and the surrounding area.
Our goal is to encourage and support running in the local area, as well as being a social club where you can meet like-minded people - from serious athletes who are looking to compete at the highest levels, to the social runner who likes nothing more than going out in good weather at a leisurely pace. We offer a Juniors section for runners up to the age of 18 and a Seniors section for anyone older. The club also runs a Juniors Academy for prospective junior members - more details can be found in Joining the Club. You can also find other fitness resources in the area in the Reigate running and fitness page.
Running is a simple sport that requires nothing more than a decent pair of trainers as well as the ability to actually enjoy it.
The club offers its members more than a lonely pavement:
- We have a thriving social run calendar where you can go out and explore new routes with other members
- We have extensive training and coaching to help you improve your running
- There are races and competitions throughout the year that you can enter with other members
- You can develop new skills with the club - from becoming a athletics coach, to managing events
- You can meet other people through a full calendar of social events
- We host a number of races in the local area - the Summer 10k, The Priory Relays and the Holly Run - to enable members to get involved and to help fund some of the training for younger members
- We are affiliated to England Athletics, enabling us to tap into the national resources